Kendell joined the litigation team at Mobbs & Marr Legal in April 2018.
Kendell practices in a wide range of litigation matters, including personal injuries, building and construction disputes, debt collection, estate disputes and insurance claims.
Kendell has a particular interest in personal injuries after working for another law firm situated in Mackay for four years. During this time, he has assisted clients in a variety of matters relating to motor vehicle accidents, public liability claims, workplace injuries, dust diseases and medical negligence claims. He has a focus on achieving the desired outcome for clients with a direct and no-nonsense attitude.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons) (JCU)
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Townsville District Law Association