Lauri joined Mobbs & Marr Legal in June 2017 as a graduate lawyer after graduating from James Cook University with a Bachelor of Laws (Honours).
After completing her Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice with the College of Law, Lauri was admitted as a solicitor in September 2017, and now works closely with Jarrad Mobbs.
Lauri practices in the areas of estate planning and administration, commercial litigation and conveyancing.
- Bachelor of Laws with Honours (James Cook University)
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Townsville District Law Society
- Certificate of Legal Business Skills
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (College of Law)
- Solicitors of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Lauri is a recent graduate of James Cook University graduating with a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) assisting in all areas of Property, Commercial Corporate, Business Law and Succession Law.